Monday, October 15, 2007

IT'S SHOW TIME

I was hanging out yesterday with Twizzle, my BFF and the LandShark and we are wondering where the heck the Devil Pony and Speedy G. have gotten to. The wenchettes didn't put them out. We kept looking and looking but they were no where.



This morning they are skipping around the field with their noses in the air acting like they are superior to the rest of us. The LandShark is like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!


Of course I have to act as peacemaker and it turns out they were at a show yesterday with two of the wenchettes and they came home with ribbons. Speedy G is especially proud of her human since they came in 2nd place in a big class and she has the ribbons on her door to prove it.

I knew all this of course since the Devil Pony has the room next to me and was telling me all about it last night when they got home. The Devil Pony has lots of ribbons on her door from showing all summer and she just braggs all the time. I keep trying to get the human to drag out my ribbons from my show days for my door but she says I have to actually do a new show before this will happen. I say bring it on and she just laughs.



Twizzle says she went to a show with her human and she got ribbons too. Now I want to show off too but the human says that will involve work and getting fit and all so I'm kinda thinking that would be hard and I would rather be eating.



We are all very excited as well since the humans have brought out our dresses to wear since the weather here is getting colder and it has been raining a lot. Mine is splendid purple number that shows off my figure to the best advantage. I am so hot!!! Just call me the barnyard hottie.

No comments: