Monday, September 15, 2008

THE LITTLE BOARDING STABLE ERRR...... HOSPITAL

Oh my!!!!!!!



My poor Mom!!!! I have to be sympathetic since she is showing everyone the bruise I gave her on her arm. At first it was the perfect fit to my mouth but now it is leaking downwards. Me bad girl and I am sorry, sorry, sorry!!!



Anyhoo My BFF has a nasty nasty abscess and is wondering around trying to be stoic but looks like her leg is broken. My Mom and my BFF's Mom and her Pet Rider and the lovely Dr. D have all been "doctorin" her up. Today the lovely Dr. D came and took the pressure off so the humans and my BFF are relieved for sure. Soaking and poulticing and wrapping, all that stuff.



Plus my Mom was just about to go in to feed her face the other night and the new guy had choked again. He is my new neighbour and I had a thing to tell him. "Stop scarfing back your food since you are taking my time away from me and my human - get with the program pal" Actually he is very cute and I think he is handsome and then some!!!!! I heard my Mom say mushy beet pulp for you pal from now on. I have to ask his Wenchette what his blog name can be. He spit on my Mom's head too and I could tell she was very impressed with this!!!



The Royal Cousin has a swollen leg and she is now out front with Elvis's sister who also had to have a visit from the lovely Dr. M.

OMG I think I am going to get me a nurse's hat!!! Me Mom at the human Vet Clinic, a bunch of kids hurtin..... I would be a great nurse. Florence Nightinghorse!!! If you don't like what I'm doing I will bite you..... errrrrr no...... heal you!!!!

Nurse

Givin' the needle is better than gettin' it, I say!!!!!!!

Love to all

HRH





No comments: