Monday, September 22, 2008

SADNESS AT THE LITTLE FARM......





So sorry to say that the boy mouser Whiskers is missing. My Mom has looked high and low for him but is not able to find him anywhere. I know she is holding off leaking in case he comes home but I can tell that she is upset. Here is his picture. If you see him then let my Mom know or the other Head Wench.



We all would like him to come home soon. The girlie mouser is missing him.







My BFF's abscess has been crazy. She is an all or nothin kind of gal. Vet visiting twice a day to give her the needle. She looks like she is getting better but is still limping. Causing mucho stress to her Mom and my Mom too.



The new guy has been good and not needing any more Doctorin for a couple of days now. The chat I had with him worked.



On a good note, Autie Kim came by yesterday and her and My Mom went shopping!!! I finally got something new!!!!!! It HAS been a while. Anyway a new dress for winter!!! Pink with grey trim and flecks of pink on it with a slogan!!! It says "born to roll" So cool!!!

Anyway, just a short one today. Too sad on the kitty issue and my new dress has been put away until it gets colder

Love to all

HRH

No comments: