Thursday, September 25, 2008

UPDATE...........

As usual, things are happening at the little farm.



I will miss my buddy Diva since she is moving to a different farm at the end of the month. We all wish her well and hope she is happy in her new place.



My Mom says a new gal will be come to my field and her human is a friend of the human who owns Stinky and the good half of the LandShark. The LandShark is getting a new gal in her field too. I havn't spoken of her lately since I never see her anymore. She lives in the other barn next to Stinky and we really hardly ever see each other. My spy tells me though her butt is as big as ever!!!!



My BFF is getting better finally. Her hurted tootsie is not so tender and everyone has been Doctorin her up to get her over the abscess. She had a real nasty one. She isn't skipping around anymore so her entourage is happy about that.



The new guy, I think I will give him the blog name of The Boy Next Door. Works eh! Anyhoo he is better and he got his teeth done this week so hopefully this will make him all better so he dosn't get the tubes any time soon.



No sightings of the furry mouser Whiskers. My Mom is very upset about him being missing but we had to get a new buddy for the lady mouser so my Mom went and got this guy. This is the
picture of him at his old home. He has been around a bit. The lady who had him said she had only had for a month and then she was giving him away. He lived in the big house for animals before she got him and now he is at the farm. He is a little scared but I am sure we will all make him welcome and he will have a good time with us all.



If Whiskers comes home I am sure the humans will all be happy to see him and we will have 3 furry mousers instead of just two. His name is Husky and he will be out and about in a couple of days as soon as he isn't scared anymore



I havn't been doing much lately myself. Just hanging about. I hear me and my Mom are doing a clinic next weekend at the farm so that should be fun.



Anyway off to hang with the girlies.



Love to all



HRH

No comments: