Thursday, April 10, 2008

EVERYONE WANTS TO BE LIKE ME!!!!

So, the other day my BFF has to have stitches too. On her leg though, not her head. Just because I get purple stitches my BFF has to copy me. I was fearin' my Mom was going to lose it if another kid got hurt since she has been so busy with my hurtin' face but my BFF's Mom helped my Mom cope and so My Mom helped my BFF's Mom cope too. We are just the pair.

My Mom gave us both Scooby-Doo bandaids to wear on our halters and we are just stylin'!!!!!!

Our rooms are still beside each other so we can chat at night but my Mom made two girlie herds when the Big Boys left and we are not together outside anymore. My Mom plans to switch my herd with the Little Boy herd soon so at least we will be able to chat over the fence when this happens. I miss the LandShark too and that butt of hers.

Right now I am out with Diva, The Royal Cousin, Speedy G; who I am still pissed at for trying to bite me when I couldn't see and the New Girl is in with us too. She is not so new anymore but the name has stuck. My BFF has the LandShark, Twizzle, The Devil pony and two new, new kids that came in this month. I don't know the new ones yet.

I hear my Mom and my BFF's Mom are going to get on the wine soon and THAT should be entertaining if she shows up at the barn after being on the wine. Well better than her being on the "whine". And thank God she has stopped leaking all over me, but I am glad she looked after me the whole time I was hurt. That's what Moms are for eh!!!!

Off to chase Speedy G again and make her pay. "Bite me will ya, ya cow"

Love

HRH

No comments: