Thursday, April 24, 2008

I WAS VERY WORRIED

I told everyone before that my BFF had to have stitches in her leg. When the Doc come to take them out the other day, she had not healed. Me, My Mom, My BFF's Mom, Her Pet Rider, Her Pet Rider's Mom-all of us were very worried. Her leg was leaking stuff and all the humans and all her friends were standing around trying to get it right.


The Doc came back and now my BFF has been getting needles in her neck and last night her leg looked much better so I said it was ok to have my birthday party, but it was a scaled down celebration.


My Mom, gave me a pink fluffy tiara to wear and all my buddies got birthday hats. My BFF's Dad and the LandShark's Dad even wore them. My Mom gave me new bell boots with flowers on them. They look like a shower curtain!!! My Mom put bling on the door of my room. I got lots of carrots and hugs from my Mom and everyone wished me a Happy Birthday. They all sang the birthday song to me. Yeesh, don't quit your day job folks. More pressies to come when the Island Girl's Mom gets here next week.




Now we have heard that the LandShark has her birthday this weekend. Don't tell anyone but I miss the fat bottomed mare so I think that we will have a surprise for her on Saturday night. I know my Mom and the other Head Wench are going shopping on Saturday. Rumours are there is hoof bling available and you know my Mom and bling. I will have something styling for sure. I asked my Mom to get something for the LandShark too.



Anyway, off to eat the green grass and show off my new booties. Everyone will be so jealous of these ones. I'm a stylin' as usual.



I love birthdays



Love HRH

No comments: