Monday, April 28, 2008

MY MOM WAS SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This weekend there was a big tack swap and sale that my Mom went to. She came home with the best stuff for me. More bling. I am the bling bling Queen of all time.

She got me hoof bling. This is bling you can stick on your hooves and just be stylin. She says I have to wait for a special occasion to wear it, but it is so cool. I can't wait until my pedicurist sees this.

PLUS, she got me a new fly mask!!! It is so stylin. Leopard fluffy stuff on the edges and you won't believe it; it has purple sunglasses on the front with bling stones. All the humans are so amused when they see me in this. I am just spreading the happy, happy I tell you. Twizzle's Mom took a picture so if my Mom can figure out how to put it up here I can show everyone.

We had a birthday for the LandShark too. She got some pressies from the humans and had her stall decorated. The humans had a cake, but it was a human cake so my Mom got her a horsie taco at the tack swap.

Rain today so we are all back in our dresses. Need to make that grass grow. Yum, yum.

Off to hang with my BFF and the rest of the girlies.

Love

HRH

No comments: