Wednesday, April 30, 2008

SUCH GOOD NEWS

Well, today I was helping my BFF stay calm because Dr.M was coming back to check her leg. You remember when she got her stitches out, all the humans were really worried because it had not healed properly. So I stayed in my room to keep her company until the Doc finished up.

Anyhoo, the news is great. Her leg is okey, dokey and now we are both running around our field and doing the happy dance. So is my BFF's Mom. She came out with us, but we said shove off, horsies only time right now!!! So my BFF's Mom called my Mom and my Mom said I had to blog this right away because everyone was worried. So I grabbed the 'puter' to spread the word.

PLUS, today is the day that the Island Girls Mom comes to visist and I just know I am going to get stuff for me. Can't wait.

Anyway off to play

Love

HRH

No comments: