Friday, May 02, 2008

BLINDED BY THE LIGHT

OMG!! I have had my picture taken so many times over the last couple of days I need my bling bling fly mask with the sunglasses. Or maybe my Mom should just find some really horsie sunglasses for me to wear. I am a star!!!



The Island girls Mom came and brought me pressies. I was so surprised!!!! Not really but my Mom says I have to say that and be gracious. Not always get on my blog and lobby for stuff.



Anyway, Island Girls Mom brought me a bit warmer that her Mom made. Plus a new purple saddle pad for me and a purple tush cush for me Mom's butt to wear on our saddle. I love them all. The Island Girls Mom's Mom made them all. They are so nice and such a nice shade of purple I will be just a stylin as usual.



My Mom was busy running around with the girlies she used to hang out with when I was at the downtown stable. I have seen most of them over the years. Anyway she came home late the other night and I could tell she had been on the wine. Good thing she didn't try to ride me. And last night too. Her and the Island Girls Mom, both on the wine. They went shopping yesterday but I haven't seen what my Mom got me this time. Nothing came out with her. I can't imagine her not getting me anything stylin. The Island Girl's Mom took many pictures of me so I posed and posed and posed. Had to make sure she got my best side.



Anyway, things are back to normal. My Mom is back at work paying for me and my lifestyle. She enjoys doing this, so I let her of course.



Hanging out today with my girlies, my BFF, Diva, the New Girl, Speedy G, and the Royal Cousin.



Everyone have a good weekend



Love



HRH

No comments: