Monday, April 14, 2008

FEELING MUCH BETTER

All is well again.

Yesterday I took my Mom for a spin and I was even good in the arena. Not too good of course or she would worry about me. So I pinned my ears at the Royal Cousin and The White Stallion so she would know I was fine.

Mom was happier since I did my thing just fine and my stitches were ok with my bridle on. Add just a touch "je ne sais quoi" to my look. I hear I am getting another visit from the nice Doctors to have them removed on Wednesday.

Plus more happy news. My BFF is back out in my herd. Yesterday we wandered down to the stream together and hung out just us two. She has a bandage on her leg from where she got her stitches. We chatted and plotted about what to do next to our humans and decided that we would let them have a break for a bit. Yeesh our two Moms are just so high maintenance and we don't want them going over the edge. Big bills to pay for us both and we don't have bank accounts ourselves so we need to keep the humans happy. We are both very excited since the white stuff is finally gone and the green grass is coming in. YUMMY!! Lot's of mud though but it should be gone this week since it is supposed to be nice, warm and dry.

Should make for some good hacking soon and maybe we will go to the forbidden fields.

Oh and Speedy G got a ribbon at her show yesterday and her pet teenaged human was very proud as we all are. I have decided to forgive her for trying to upsurp me when I was half blind.

Off to hang with my BFF

Horse


Love to all

HRH








No comments: