Thursday, July 31, 2008

GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS............

A big howdy doo to everyone!!!!



Finally some good news on the Twizzle situation. She has been given the all clear and she will be freed from her room tonight I hear!! I know her Mom is very excited and happy and we all are very happy for her. I am sure my Mom and her Mom will watch the antics this evening. I am going to chat her up and tell Twizzle to not do anything silly that will make her have to go back to her room rest.



The bad news is the lovely JJ is going to be a CARD horse. It is bad news for us since we will all miss him terribly. JJ was one of the first kids to come to my Mom's and the other Head Wench's boarding stable and we are happy that he will have a nice new career helping kids that have challenges learn to ride. I know he will be really good at his new job and the CARD people are really excellent and he will be a happy camper before long. The good news is that his humans can visit him and I think my Mom will visit him too since she has friends near the CARD stable and can pop in and see him.



I havn't been doing much this week since my Mom gave me Monday off since I had such a hard weekend. Then she has been busy the other days so I got a lovely groom the other night from one of the wenchettes and hugs and kisses from Mom. Mind you she got me again yesterday morning when I tried to bite her leg. Such sport you know. I just can't help myself. I don't really mean it but I do enjoy screwing with her head and running my teeth up her leg when she is dressed for the cash job. She always nails me, you would think I would learn. Plus she is doing all this stuff she learned at the Chris Irwin clinic and I keep feeling compelled to do her bidding. Yeesh!!!

Well, I must be off to the paddock to hang with the girlies since I know my Mom will be after me soon to fit up to go eventing.

Love to all

HRH

No comments: