Monday, July 21, 2008

RED RIBBON ON MY DOOR, BUT I WAS LAST???!!!!

I am a wee bit confused but I got a ribbon for my door at the barn BBQ this weekend. My human let Devil Pony's wenchette ride me in the some of the classes. I would have rather just watched this from the side lines but I was tacked up and out I went. Sigh!!!!





The first class my Mom was cheering me on and I was thinking no way am I going to go!!! The next class I was last but I won a red ribbon and I got hugs from my Mom. WTF?? Last but I win?? Very confused!!! Seems the class I won was the turtle walk and I had to go as slow as possible. Foiled!!! I was trying to do that anyway!! One of the other classes was a canter so I made sure that I took off and came first but that one I lost!! Well the human is happy anyway I got a ribbon on my door!!















This is the costume class and the humans dressed their kids up funny!!! Check it out!!!











The winner is in front and his name for the class was Don Whoa!!! You can also see the White Stallion with his human doing Arabian Nights!!













Everyone was stylin' I will post more pic's as they come in via the hay mail!!!





All the humans had a good time and thanks to the Pet Rider of My BFF and My BFF's humans for getting this together.





Plus, I got the best new thing!! I have an ensemble!!! Cooler with my show name on it, matching shipping boots and a tail wrap. All in pink and silver!!! Means only one thing............!!! I must be goin' eventin'!!!! Soon. This must be the reason I am learning the dressage pattern!!





I got hauled into the indoor yesterday and made to do this pattern a couple of times. Seems my human now knows it off by heart and we are working on making it smokin'!!!! Must get fit and be ready to wow the judge!!! Very excited!!!



So all and all it was a great weekend!!! All us horsies had fun and all the humans had fun!!! Mind you My BFF was a little confused about the games thing!!! She said later she was scared that she wouldn't get to go hang out in the little white fence ring no more. I said poo-poo, yes you will. This was all for fun and the humans were being silly. Mind you I didn't notice any of them on the wine until later!!!! Hum...........



Anyway, off to eat the green grass and dream of cross country fences!!!!



Love HRH




No comments: