Friday, July 18, 2008

HAPPY FRIDAY

You humans get so excited about the end of the week. My BFF tells me that it is because this is when most of you stop having to go and earn the cash to keep us kids a stylin'!!!!

I am very excited because tomorrow is our barn BBQ and you know I always get lots of stuff and attention and I can't wait to see what comes next!!! I know me Mom has something special up her breeches for me!!!!

Sunshine

Well not literally up her breeches, cos if it was very it wouldn't fit there!!! Hee hee!!!

Plus we are having a little friendly competition at the barn and I am sure to get a ribbon for my door!!!!

Horseback Riding

Plus the humans will probably get on the wine so that is always entertaining.

I am sure we will have pictures and stuff.

Pretty hot here today, so we are just hanging around down by the stream.



Love to all



HRH

No comments: