Friday, June 13, 2008

HACKING WITH MY GIRLIES

I had the best night last night. Me, my BFF and the Royal Cousin all went for a hack in the legal fields.

It was my BFF Mom's first time on my BFF out there. She was a star and her Mom is happy happy with our little adventure. We were very impressed with Royal Cousin who was wearing her Cowgirl outfit. I want one too!!! I don't have this and don't know why. My Mom loves bling and I should have Cowgirl bling too!!! Someone tell her!!!!

Then we came home and the Royal Cousin went galloping around the paddock and we were all very excited watching her. Then my Mom asked me to jump a little X. Snort!!! Well I treated it like the trot pole it was and then she made me canter over the X (snort) and I treated it like the canter pole it was. I knew there was a bigger vertical out there so I knew if I didn't jump the X (snort) she would make me jump the vertical. Mom must understand that I am doing her a service!!! If she is scared of bigger jumps it is up to me to make sure that she knows she can do it!!!! Mission accomplished!!! I am a rock star!!!!!

Well, the pasture and my girlies are calling for me to join them. It promises to be a nice hot day here today and I must say I love summer and livin' is easy, peasy!!!

Love to all

HRH

No comments: