Thursday, June 26, 2008

KEEPING MY HOOVES CROSSED!!!!!!

G'day!!!! Thought I would try a little Aussie speak for a change!!! No eh!!! Eh, it is the Canadian way!!!!

Tomorrow is the big day for my buddy Twizzle. You might all remember that Twizzle has had to stay in her room for 6 whole weeks because of a hurted tootsie. All the girlies in my group and the LandShark's group are hoping that she is okey dokey and can come out to play soon. If she is sprung then she has to hang in a small paddock for a little while, so my Mom is planning on moving some of the kids around. So everyone send positive vibes to Twizzle and her Mom!!!!

Now, I must weigh in on the all the stuff that is going on at our little farm and making my Mom koo-koo!!! You all must understand she is a little nutty at best but lately I have seen her running around with her Miss Piggy face on and that means she is not happy. You need to know if my Mom is not happy then I am not happy. If I am not happy I just might bite you in the boobie, so you have been warned. KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!!!

Mean


Ok, then...........!!!! Back to the happy place!!!!!

Had a little hack the other night with My BFF and Diva. Diva kept her dress on but we all nearly pooped in our panties when we were out there and the this grass eating machine made a funny noise. We thought it was someone with a blast stick. All our Moms handled this and made us feel safe.

Plus one of the Wenchette's Dad bush wacked some new trails in the legal fields so I have some exploring to do. I will get my buddy the White Stallion and go. Speaking of the White Stallion, OMG my Mom is losing her mind. She forgot him in the field last night and he was just wandering in when the LandShark's Dad and Stinky's Mom saw him. Good thing he knows where is room is!!! So Stinky's Mom (She is the LandShark's Mom too by the way) helped him a bit!!!! See I am not kidding, my Mom is a bit shall we say distracted!!!

Anyway off to do what I do best!!!!!

Love to all

HRH






No comments: