Friday, June 27, 2008

PLEASE ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE..........







My BFF!!!! Here she is!!! At the show were she won the two first place ribbons!!! Since I am a nice gal I am going to let her borrow my blog and tell everyone!!!!











Hi, and thanks HRH!!! This is me with my Pet Rider and I think we both look so nice. Or as HRH would say stylin'!!!











I heard my Pet Rider talking to one of the Head Wenches the other day and she was saying that she knew, that I understood that when we go to show off we always see the little white fence ring and I go in and perform. You know what?? She was right on!!! I do understand & I do like doing the dressage thing. It is fun getting all gussied up and then going on a road trip to the show place. As soon as I get there, me and my Pet Rider wander around and check everyone out. Size up the competition!!!! Now, of course everyone thinks that I am brilliant because of my performances in the little white fence ring. I try very hard to make all the humans in my life happy since they are so good to me.







I am so happy that my Mom changed my life and I get to be a DQ rather than a Hunter. I am very happy with everything these days.











I love all my people!!! Everyone!!!! Plus I love all my friends on the farm. I hang out with a nice gang of gals and they are all very happy when I do well.











So I am going to go find HRH and we can hang out down by the stream and get dirty today!!! No showing this weekend, but I will be sure to let everyone know how I do in my next show. HRH says I am a show Goddess!!!! I think she is pretty cool too!!!






Love to all







THE BFF!!!

No comments: