Wednesday, June 04, 2008

VISIT FROM THE BONE DOC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just the new best thing!!!!! My Mom had me looked at by a Chiropractor just like my BFF, Diva and Twizzle.





At first I was giving him the mare stare because he was touching me, but my Mom was there so I figured it was okey dokey.





Then he gave me a little shove and all of a sudden things went pop and I thought WHOA THIS IS GOOD!!!! He checked me all over and popped a bunch of things and I thought why have I not had this before?????? This bone moving thing is making me feel like a filly on a Spring day!!!!!



Plus he made my Mom's neck pop too!!! How good is that??????



My Mom took me for a walk and some tall grass afterwards. You should have seen my BFF, Diva and the New Girl. Just a running around the paddock like they were at Churchill Downs. I think they were channelling Big Brown and his run for the Triple Crown this weekend!!!! Three Thoroughbreds galloping around and around. I thought they were nuts personally and just kept eating. My Mom was impressed and I know she told my BFF's Mom who figured she didn't have to longe her last night!!!!



Anyway, off to rule the world



Love



HRH

No comments: